It has never been more important for businesses to hold an online presence. Form many people, searching for businesses on Google is the first thing they will do if they're looking for a service. Not having a website means you are missing out on those potential customers. There are many reasons why businesses don't have a site. These could include:
Don't know where to start
We understand that having a website created can be quite daunting if you're not familiar with the process. Unlike some larger web design companies, we pride ourselves on working closely with clients to explain every aspect of development so that you can be confident that your website will do exactly what you want it to.
We pride ourselves on our competitive rates. We are also offering a new client discount of 20% for a limited time - please get in touch for a quote.
Too much hassle
We're here to help in this regard. We only build websites using the Squarespace web platform - a leading web publishing tool. One of the primary benefits of using Squarespace is that all our clients gain access to an extremely easy to use content management system (CMS) that can be used to manage and update their website. If you can use Microsoft Word, then you can update a website in Squarespace.
Alternatively, if you would prefer, we can discuss an arrangement for managing your website on your behalf.
Website builders have come a long way in recent years, to the extent that developing a website from scratch can be an inefficient use of time and money for the vast majority of businesses. For example, to develop a website with a comparable CMS would cost many times what we are able to charge. Squarespace has been used to create literally millions of websites since its launch in 2004, including some of the biggest brands in the world. For more information about the Squarespace platform, please visit: www.squarespace.com.
When developing websites we ensure:
- That we work closely with clients to ensure the finished site is exactly as you want it. No hidden charges.
- First class design. We understand that the first impression people have of your site is hugely important. We will work with you to ensure the website looks attractive, professional and projects the right image.
- Access to the incredibly easy to use Squarespace CMS - thereby taking a lot of the hassle out of website updates.
- Responsive design as standard, meaning that your site looks just as great on all devices!
- Access to free training in how to use and update your website. We can provide this training via video conference or in person to clients in South Wales.